Kaiser La Forme Nonstick Braided Loaf Pan
Braided breads are a delicious part of the great European culinary traditions—and with this commercial-quality pan, they're easier than ever to bake. For a classic braided loaf, just place your favorite sweet or savory bread dough in the nonstick pan—no hand-braiding required.
- A simple way to create an artisan-style loaf with a traditional braided appearance.
- Professional-quality stainless steel ensures even heating for uniform baking and browning.
- The pan's dark color and distinctive contours promote even rising of dough—and a wonderfully crisp crust.
- Durable nonstick finish ensures easy release and clean-up.
- Recipe included.
- Made in Germany by Kaiser, famous for fine professional bakeware since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15" x 6 1/2" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.