Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
KAI for Williams-Sonoma Utility Knife
- Special Offer
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This utility knife brings super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning to food prep.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade features a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.