KAI for Williams-Sonoma Ultimate Utility Sandwich Knife
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This utility knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. With a wide, rounded, serrated blade, it's the perfect sandwich-making tool, slicing easily through meats and cheeses as well as delicate tomatoes, then serving as a handy spreader for mayonnaise. Wide serrations cut cleanly through crusty breads and thick sandwiches without pulling apart the layers.
- The perfect sandwich knife and spreader.
- Wide, low-frequency serrations on the blade cut cleanly through a range of textures.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.