KAI for Williams Sonoma Ultimate Utility Sandwich Knife
- Special Offer
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This utility knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. With a wide, rounded, serrated blade, it's the perfect sandwich-making tool, slicing easily through meats and cheeses as well as delicate tomatoes, then serving as a handy spreader for mayonnaise. Wide serrations cut cleanly through crusty breads and thick sandwiches without pulling apart the layers.
- The perfect sandwich knife and spreader.
- Wide, low-frequency serrations on the blade cut cleanly through a range of textures.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.