This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This tomato knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. The serrated blade cuts neat slices of tomato without squashing; it's also a great choice for slicing and serving cheese.
- 4 1/2" serrated blade easily cuts through delicate tomatoes without compression.
- Prongs on tip for picking up sliced tomatoes or cheese.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade features a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.