KAI for Williams-Sonoma Tomato Knife
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This tomato knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. The serrated blade cuts neat slices of tomato without squashing; it's also a great choice for slicing and serving cheese. Use the two-prong tip for picking up your freshly cut slices.
- Prongs on tip for picking up sliced tomatoes or cheese.
- Serrated blade easily cuts through delicate tomatoes without compression.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 4" blade, 4.5" handle.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.