Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
KAI for Williams-Sonoma Santoku Knife
- Special Offer
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This santoku knife adds precision to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. The Asian-style santoku works well for any job for which you would use a chef’s knife, yet the shorter length and blade design make it highly maneuverable.
- All-purpose kitchen knife with hollow-ground blade that releases food easily, making for quick work when cutting vegetables.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- Gift with Purchase
- Warranty Information
Please click here to learn more about Care, Sharpening, and Warranty Sharpening Policy and Shipping Instructions. See details