KAI for Williams-Sonoma Paring Knife
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. The paring knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. The short blade excels for detail work such as peeling, coring and trimming. With a slightly wider blade than most parers, this one is ideal for transferring chopped garlic or herbs from the cutting board.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe. Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.