KAI for Williams-Sonoma Paring Knife
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. The paring knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. The short blade excels for detail work such as peeling, coring and trimming. With a slightly wider blade than most parers, this one is ideal for transferring chopped garlic or herbs from the cutting board.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 3 1/2" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe. Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.