From one of Japan's leading knife makers, this compact folding knife is a beautiful—and indispensable—addition to your picnic basket. The Japanese stainless-steel blade offers sharpness combined with the safety and durability you need for an on-the-go pocket knife. The blade is the perfect size for slicing fruit, cheeses and sausages.
- Mirror-polished high-carbon stainless-steel blade.
- Razor-sharp edge is long-lasting and corrosion-resistant.
- Handle is polished black Micarta, a laminate material that is extremely hard and durable.
- Steel and brass rivets accent the handle.
- Lockback keeps the blade securely locked open during use; releases easily to fold the knife closed.
- Blade, 3" long; handle, 4 1/4" long. (4" long overall when closed).
- Made in China.