Kai Folding Knife
From one of Japan's leading knife makers, this compact folding knife is a beautiful—and indispensable—addition to your picnic basket. The Japanese stainless-steel blade offers sharpness combined with the safety and durability you need for an on-the-go pocket knife. The blade is the perfect size for slicing fruit, cheeses and sausages.
- Mirror-polished high-carbon stainless-steel blade.
- Razor-sharp edge is long-lasting and corrosion-resistant.
- Handle is polished black Micarta, a laminate material that is extremely hard and durable.
- Steel and brass rivets accent the handle.
- Lockback keeps the blade securely locked open during use; releases easily to fold the knife closed.
- Blade, 3" long; handle, 4 1/4" long. (4" long overall when closed).
- Made in China.
- Always keep the knife clean. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent and dry thoroughly. Do not let knife sit in water.
- Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in the blade, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade before storing it.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.