Kai Fish Scaler
Simplify the task of removing scales before you prepare the very freshest fish. With its combination of blunt tines and serrated tip, Kai’s scaler echoes a traditional design used for hundreds of years in Japan, where preparing fish is both an art and a skill.
- Made with two sizes of tines: blunt for removing medium-to-large scales, serrated tip for smaller scales.
- Efficient design removes scales without marring fish skin or flesh.
- Translucent plastic shield snaps on the back of the scaler head to prevent scales from scattering, then snaps off for easy cleaning.
- Durable stainless-steel construction.
- Contoured handle offers a comfortable grip.
- Open-ended handle design allows for an easy and thorough cleaning every time.
- Made in Japan.
- 8 1/4" long.
- Made in Japan.
- Hand wash with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.