KAI Essential Knife Set
- Online Only
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. Comprised of seven essential knives, this set adds bright color to daily food prep along with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades create a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blades is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheaths for storage.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
7-Pc. Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 4" tomato knife.
- 6" nakiri knife.
- 6" ultimate utility sandwich knife.
- 7" santoku knife.
- 8" chef's knife.
- 8 1/2" bread knife.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.