Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
KAI for Williams-Sonoma Citrus Knife
- Special Offer
Our color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan’s largest and most historic cutlery companies. The serrated blade of this citrus knife quickly cuts through the tough rind of lemons, limes and oranges; it also does a beautiful job of segmenting grapefruit.
- Serrated blade ideal for cutting fresh citrus fruits.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade features a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3.5" blade, 4.5" handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase