This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This chef's knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. Slice, dice, chop, mince—this is the knife you'll reach for again and again for most prep tasks.
- Large blade provides plenty of cutting length for prepping larger foods yet offers easy maneuverability.
- High-carbon stainless-steel 8" blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.