KAI for Williams Sonoma Chef's Knife, 8"
- Special Offer
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This chef's knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. Slice, dice, chop, mince—this is the knife you'll reach for again and again for most prep tasks.
- Large blade provides plenty of cutting length for prepping larger foods yet offers easy maneuverability.
- High-carbon stainless-steel 8" blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" blade, 5" handle.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.