KAI for Williams-Sonoma Bread Knife, 8 1/2"
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This bread knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. Unlike some bread knives with sawtooth serrations, this blade has wide serrations that are gentler on breads without sacrificing slicing power. It works equally well for thick, crusty loaves, tender loaves, and bagels and pastries.
- Wide, low-frequency serrations slice bread without crushing and with fewer crumbs.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 8 1/2" blade, 4.5" handle.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dishwasher safe. Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.