KAI for Williams-Sonoma Bread Knife, 8 1/2"
- Special Offer
This color-coded knife series is made exclusively for Williams-Sonoma by Kai, one of Japan's largest and most historic cutlery companies. This bread knife adds bright color to food prep combined with super-sharp performance, lightweight handling and easy dishwasher cleaning. Unlike some bread knives with sawtooth serrations, this blade has wide serrations that are gentler on breads without sacrificing slicing power. It works equally well for thick, crusty loaves, tender loaves, and bagels and pastries.
- Wide, low-frequency serrations slice bread without crushing and with fewer crumbs.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blade creates a razor-sharp cutting edge.
- Food-safe nonstick coating on blade is corrosion-resistant and speeds slicing and cleanup.
- Lightweight molded resin handle is contoured for a secure grip.
- Color-coded knives in this collection help prevent cross-contamination.
- Includes protective sheath for storage.
- 8 1/2" blade, 4.5" handle.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- Dry by hand to avoid stains.
- Sharpen as needed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.