JURA J90 Automatic Coffee & Espresso Machine
Winner of international design awards, the Jura J90 draws rave reviews for its graphic display panel and sultry silver finish—not to mention its superb brewing capabilities. Whatever coffee drink you crave, this fully automatic coffee machine delivers it in as fast as 60 seconds while bringing modern minimalist style to your countertop.
- One-button brewing of latte macchiato, cappuccino, 1 or 2 coffees, 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 ristrettos, milk foam, hot water.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display with rotary selection.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Height of cappuccino spout is adjustable up to 6" high, ideal for tall glasses.
- Aroma+ grinder reduces grinding time and noise by 50%.
- 5 coffee strength levels and 2 temperature levels.
- Award-winning design features silver lacquer finish with chrome accents.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/4" x 13 1/2" x17" high.
- 73.5-fl.-oz. water tank.
- 8.8-oz. bean container cap. (approx. 16 servings).
- 24 lb.
- Model # 15075.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Before the brewing process starts, the coffee is moistened by the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to release aroma.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Height-adjustable dual coffee spout.
- Bean container with aroma preservation seal keeps coffee beans fresh.
- Hot water at three temperature levels and height-adjustable spout.
- Amber and white cup illumination.
- Programmable switch-off time.
- Energy-saving mode.
- CLARIS Blue water filter cartridge.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling.
- Integrated milk system cleaning.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- Integrated storage compartment.
- Use & Care
- Your Jura coffee machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, you should clean it daily when you have been preparing milk. Your machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.