Jura Impressa J9 One Touch TFT Automatic Coffee Center
- Online Only
With the award-winning IMPRESSA J9 One Touch TFT, all your favorite coffee drinks are just one touch away. Simply turn the rotary switch and a menu of coffee specialties appears on the color screen. Press the button once, and your drink is prepared for you in as fast as 60 seconds. Jura's revolutionary milk foam technology produces luxurious micro foam for café-quality cappuccinos and lattes – and with the height-adjustable spout you can enjoy them in tall glasses.
- Fully automatic one-button brewing of espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato and ristretto.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display with rotary selection.
- 5 coffee strength levels and 2 temperature levels.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Height-adjustable cappuccino frother (up to 6").
- Height- and width-adjustable coffee spout.
- Hot water nozzle.
- Aroma+ conical steel burr grinder reduces grinding time and noise by 50%.
- Bean container with aroma preservation seal keeps coffee beans fresh.
- 20-oz. stainless-steel vacuum milk container.
- Dimensions & More Info
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling.
- Energy-saving mode.
- Integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning program.
- 11 1/4" x 17" x 13 1/2" high.
- 73.05 oz. water tank cap.
- 8.8 oz. bean container cap. (approx. 16 servings).
- 1450 W.
- 24 lb.
- Model no. 13592.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Your IMPRESSA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- To ensure that the cappuccino frother always works properly, you should clean it daily when you have been preparing milk. Your machine will not prompt you to clean the cappuccino frother, though it will prompt you to rinse the frother.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.