Jura Giga 5 Automatic Coffee Center Espresso Maker
Double your coffee-making speed and efficiency – whether you're entertaining a crowd or simply have a household of coffee drinkers with a variety of preferences. Equipped with two ceramic burr grinders and two heating systems, the super-automatic GIGA 5 brews two coffee drinks at the same time, with no need to move the cups from start to finish. Select from a complete menu of barista specialties—such as latte macchiato and cafè mélange—all available at the touch of a button.
- 17 preprogrammed coffee drinks including Coffee, Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Espresso, Ristretto, Pepresso, Irish Coffee, Viennese Coffee and more.
- Easy, intuitive TFT color display with rotary selection.
- 5 coffee strength levels and 3 temperature levels.
- Fine foam technology creates milk foam with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Height- and width-adjustable dual spout.
- Height-adjustable hot water spout.
- 2 ceramic disk grinders, each with 5 adjustable settings.
- 2 bean containers with aroma preservation seal keeps coffee beans fresh.
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- 20-oz. stainless-steel vacuum milk container.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Programmable switch on/off.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling.
- Energy-saving mode.
- 12 1/2" x 19 1/2" x 16 1/4" high.
- 87 oz. water tank cap.
- Two 9.88 oz.-cap. bean containers (approx. 20 servings each).
- 39.3 lb.
- Model no. 13592.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Use & Care
- Your GIGA 5 machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the milk system in the dual spout, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- Clean the milk system daily when you have been preparing milk.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.