Jura Ena Micro 9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Center
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Enjoy perfectly brewed lattes, cappuccinos and espressos even if you're tight on counter space. A mere 9" wide, the Jura ENA Micro 9 is one of the smallest one-touch automatic espresso makers on the market. Serving up your favorite coffee drinks from bean to cup, the Swiss-designed machine features state-of-the-art foam technology that produces luxuriously fine milk froth.
- Sleek, compact design ideal for smaller kitchens.
- Choose from five menu selections: Latte Macchiato, Cappuccino, Coffee, Espresso and Hot Water.
- Simple one-touch operation with rotary dial display.
- Two coffee strength levels and two temperature levels.
- Fine foam technology creates milk froth with a fine, feather-light consistency.
- Height-adjustable dual spout (2" to 5 1/2").
- Multi-level conical grinder.
- Bean container with aroma preservation seal keeps coffee beans fresh.
- Dimensions & More Info
- High-performance 15-bar pump.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling functions.
- Energy-saving mode.
- 9" x 17 1/2" x 12 3/4" high.
- 37 oz. water tank cap.
- 4.4 oz. bean container cap. (approx. 9 servings).
- 20.72 lb.
- Model no. 13625.
- Made in Portugal.
- Use & Care
- Your ENA machine has integrated maintenance programs for rinsing the coffee system, rinsing and cleaning the cappuccino frother, changing the filter, cleaning the machine and descaling the machine.
- The dual spout must be cleaned daily if milk has been prepared to make sure it functions perfectly and also in the interests of hygiene. Your ENA will not prompt you to clean the dual spout.
- The removable drip tray and coffee grounds container are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the surface of the machine with a soft, damp cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.