Jura Automatic Milk Frother
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
This electric frother generates perfectly fine milk foam—cold, warm or hot—for enriching a wide variety of drinks, from coffee and hot chocolate to cool treats like iced coffee, shakes and smoothies. One-button operation is quiet, easy and fast.
- Patented frothing disk creates velvety milk foam in minutes.
- Prepares warm or hot milk, or milk foam for making lattes, cappuccinos, chai tea lattes or hot chocolate.
- Prepares cold milk foam for chilled drinks, such as iced coffees, frappes, fruit shakes or cold chocolate.
- Heating disk gently warms milk without frothing.
- Includes milk measurement markings and heat-resistant silicone grip.
- Auto stop function.
- Easy-to-clean nonstick pitcher can be immersed in water and rinsed.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Includes two frothing disks and one heating disk.
- Cable and disks store in bottom of unit.
- 5" diam., 8 1/4" high.
- Milk capacity: 11.5 oz.
- Milk foam capacity: 8.45 oz.
- 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Model no. 70607.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean the machine base with a damp cloth and dry off.
- Rinse the milk container, cover and disks thoroughly under running water; dry off all parts.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.