These blue-black berries come from an evergreen tree in the cypress family. A favorite in Scandinavian cookery and Europe's alpine cuisines, they're prized for their refreshing pine aroma and spicy, astringent flavor. In addition to culinary use, the pungent berries are the hallmark ingredient of gin.
- Aromatic berries with a spicy, astringent flavor balanced by floral and woodsy notes.
- Juniper berries are a classic spice for salmon, as well as beef, pork, lamb, venison and other rich meats.
- These fragrant berries also add distinctive flavor to braised cabbage and sauerkraut.
- Our newly harvested juniper berries are hand-selected to ensure fresh flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Albania by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.3 oz.
- Product of Albania.