Williams-Sonoma Juniper Berries
These blue-black berries come from an evergreen tree in the cypress family. A favorite in Scandinavian cookery and Europe's alpine cuisines, they're prized for their refreshing pine aroma and spicy, astringent flavor. In addition to culinary use, the pungent berries are the hallmark ingredient of gin.
- Aromatic berries with a spicy, astringent flavor balanced by floral and woodsy notes.
- Juniper berries are a classic spice for salmon, as well as beef, pork, lamb, venison and other rich meats.
- These fragrant berries also add distinctive flavor to braised cabbage and sauerkraut.
- Our newly harvested juniper berries are hand-selected to ensure fresh flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced from Albania by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.3 oz.
- Product of Albania.
- Juniper berries.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.