Joyce Chen Sushi Kit
Instead of heading out to a sushi bar, exercise your culinary creativity by crafting homemade sushi rolls. Our kit makes it easy with a traditional bamboo rice paddle and flexible mat that allow you to quickly roll your own sushi. Just line the mat with nori, spread on sushi rice, add your favorite fillings – and you're ready to roll!
- All the tools you need for making authentic Japanese-style rolled sushi (maki-zushi).
- Kit includes a rice paddle, bamboo rolling mat and instruction/recipe booklet.
- Use the bamboo paddle for mixing the seasoned rice, then spreading on the mat.
- The flexible bamboo mat simplifies shaping the sushi rice and fillings into a perfect roll.
- Booklet offers detailed instructions, recipes and information of sushi culture and etiquette.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rice Paddle: 8" long.
- Sushi Mat: 9 1/2" sq.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.