Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin
Roll your dough to the exact thickness called for in recipes for phyllo pastry, pie crust, pizza dough, lasagna sheets, cookies and more. Simply attach one of three included sets of discs to the pin for rolling thicknesses of 3/8”, 1/4" and 1/16”.
- Adjustable rolling height removes the guesswork when rolling dough.
- Rolls incredibly evenly for uniform thickness throughout.
- Locking handles on the pin’s ends screw in easily and ensure the discs stay firmly attached to pin while rolling.
- The barrel is made of beautifully grained, solid beech wood; handles and discs are polypropylene.
- Measurements etched into the barrel help you roll sheets of dough to exact widths.
- Remove the discs for a traditional baker’s style rolling pin.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/2” handle to handle, with discs.
- 13 1/2” wood roller.
- 1 lb. without discs.
- Includes locking handles and three sets of discs: 3/8”, 1/4", 1/16”.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash wooden barrel (do not soak).
- Locking handles and removable discs are dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by SonomaDave from USELESS GADGET Any idea why WS would sell this rolling pin that does not have a (universal) 1/8" gauge? I mean really, who is rolling out crust 1/16" thick or, better yet 3/8" thick? Pie crust or cookies or *anything* that thick? Maybe biscuits but who cares how even they are rolled because it doesn't really matter for biscuits. This product is a good idea but poorly thought through. Thanks a lot WS for another gadget that gets tossed. DO NOT BUY THIS MOSTLY USELESS GADGET.Date published: 2016-12-11Rated 5 out of 5 by Winnie95 from Very nice rolling pin This rolling pin is great for rolling out dough to an exact size. No uneven dough.Date published: 2015-04-12Rated 5 out of 5 by patsynn from rolling pin wonderful product for rolling pastries. thank you for this great productDate published: 2013-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by jwax from Great tool What a relief to finally be able to roll out even dough. I make dog bones, cookie and pie dough and what a difference this adjustable rolling pin makes. I have bought the little washers you put on the ends of your own rolling pins but they never fit to my pins. Now my doughs look professional because they are even all across.Date published: 2012-12-31Rated 4 out of 5 by kenny4756 from Limited settings This pin works well, but, it needs a 1/8" set of rings! 1/4" is too thick for cookies and 1/16" is too thin for cookies and pie dough. It is slick, and works as advertised. I would love it and give it 5 stars if it had one more ring.Date published: 2012-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by CarolyninDC from Ideal tool for scones and crusts! This rolling pin strikes me as one of the great ideas that was waiting to happen. I thoroughly enjoy the way it standardizes my rolling.Date published: 2012-05-04