Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin
Roll your dough to the exact thickness called for in recipes for phyllo pastry, pie crust, pizza dough, lasagna sheets, cookies and more. Simply attach one of three included sets of discs to the pin for rolling thicknesses of 3/8”, 1/4" and 1/16”.
- Adjustable rolling height removes the guesswork when rolling dough.
- Rolls incredibly evenly for uniform thickness throughout.
- Locking handles on the pin’s ends screw in easily and ensure the discs stay firmly attached to pin while rolling.
- The barrel is made of beautifully grained, solid beech wood; handles and discs are polypropylene.
- Measurements etched into the barrel help you roll sheets of dough to exact widths.
- Remove the discs for a traditional baker’s style rolling pin.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16 1/2” handle to handle, with discs.
- 13 1/2” wood roller.
- 1 lb. without discs.
- Includes locking handles and three sets of discs: 3/8”, 1/4", 1/16”.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash wooden barrel (do not soak).
- Locking handles and removable discs are dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.