Solid ash and stainless-steel construction ensure that this fork will provide years of rugged and reliable service in the garden. Pairing an extra-long handle with a narrow, long-tined head, it promotes good leverage (and better posture) and fits handily into smaller raised beds.
- Rolled tines enhance the fork’s strength and resistance to breakage.
- Small treads on top of the fork let you use your foot for leverage.
- Polished stainless-steel fork resists rust.
- Solid ash wood handle.
- 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3' 3 3/4" long overall.
- 3.3 lb.
- Designed by Joseph Bentley, a horticultural tool company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1895.