Joseph Bentley Long-Handle Fork
Long-Handle ForkFree Shipping Internet Only
Solid oak and stainless-steel construction ensure that this fork will provide years of rugged and reliable service in the garden. Pairing an extra-long handle with a narrow, long-tined head, it promotes good leverage (and better posture) and fits handily into smaller raised beds.
- Rolled tines enhance the fork’s strength and resistance to breakage.
- Small treads on top of the fork let you use your foot for leverage.
- Polished stainless-steel fork resists rust.
- Solid ash wood handle.
- 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3' 3 3/4" long overall.
- 3.3 lb.
- Designed by Joseph Bentley, a horticultural tool company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1895.
- Made in China.
- To keep your tool in top shape, clean after each use and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Condition wooden handle with linseed oil once a season to protect it.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.