Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Joseph Bentley Hand Trowel
Solid oak and stainless-steel construction ensure that this tool will provide years of rugged and reliable service in the garden. The handle is shaped for a comfortable grip, and the polished trowel slides smoothly into the soil for efficient planting and soil amending in raised beds and containers.
- Polished stainless-steel trowel resists rust.
- Contoured solid oak wood handle.
- 12" long, 3 1/2" wide overall.
- 10.5 oz.
- Designed by Joseph Bentley, a horticultural tool company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1895.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To keep your tool in top shape, clean after each use and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Condition wooden handle with linseed oil once a season to protect it.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Also in this Collection
Joseph Bentley Long-Handle Fork
- Online Only
Joseph Bentley Long Handle Spade
- Online Only