Joseph Bentley Hand Trowel
Hand TrowelFree Shipping Internet Only
Solid oak and stainless-steel construction ensure that this tool will provide years of rugged and reliable service in the garden. The handle is shaped for a comfortable grip, and the polished trowel slides smoothly into the soil for efficient planting and soil amending in raised beds and containers.
- Polished stainless-steel trowel resists rust.
- Contoured solid oak wood handle.
- 12" long, 3 1/2" wide overall.
- 10.5 oz.
- Designed by Joseph Bentley, a horticultural tool company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1895.
- Made in China.
- To keep your tool in top shape, clean after each use and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Condition wooden handle with linseed oil once a season to protect it.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.