Joseph Bentley Hand Fork
Solid oak and stainless-steel construction ensure that this fork will provide years of rugged and reliable service in the garden. The handle is shaped for a comfortable grip, and the flat tines slide smoothly into the soil for efficient weeding and cultivating in raised beds and containers.
- Polished stainless-steel fork resists rust.
- Contoured solid oak wood handle.
- 3 1/4" x 5" fork; 12" long overall.
- 7 oz.
- Designed by Joseph Bentley, a horticultural tool company founded in Sheffield, England, in 1895.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- To keep your tool in top shape, clean after each use and dry thoroughly before storing.
- Condition wooden handle with linseed oil once a season to protect it.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.