John McLeod proves its quality craftsmanship in this unique Trencher cutting board. Its gradual sloped design collects juices in the well at the back of the board—and away from the work area—making it a popular choice for carving roasts, steaks or ribs.
- Made of North American Yellow Birch.
- Generous working surface slopes down so juices collect in well at the back of the board.
- Undercut handles for ease of lifting.
- The flat reverse side of the cutting board can also be used for general chopping and prepping tasks.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.