This cutting board contrasts the blonde beauty of yellow birch with a rich black walnut border for a distinctive look you'll want to bring out of the kitchen for serving. The experts at John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont handcraft each one using sustainably harvested North American woods.
- Crafted from New England yellow birch with American black walnut perimeter.
- Laminated end-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability.
- Natural oil finish protects and highlights the wood's beauty.
- Generously sized for heavy-duty prep work as well as serving a spread of appetizers or cheeses.
- Clear acrylic nonskid feet prevent board from slipping.