For easy carving, this board by John McLeod Ltd. of Vermont anchors meat in place with a unique grid of individually cut pyramids. A perimeter well traps flavorful juices, and the reverse side of the board is flat, for slicing or serving.
- Made in the USA of sustainably harvested black walnut.
- Laminated end-grain construction provides exceptional strength and durability.
- Made of a unique combination of the heartwood – the interior wood with the dark coloration usually associated with black walnut – and the lighter-colored wood from just under the bark, creating a striking contrast.
- Perimeter well traps flavorful juices and funnels them into a deep collection well.
- Reverse side is flat for slicing and serving.
- 18” x 12"; 1 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.