John McLeod Bread Board with Crumb Catcher
Slice loaves on this hardwood board without any mess. The reservoir beneath the removable tray catches the crumbs while the attractive walnut tray lifts out for serving.
- Crumbs drop through the slotted tray into the reservoir below.
- Dispose of crumbs or save for cooking
- Tray also makes a useful cooling rack for baked goods.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested yellow birch and with a dark walnut insert.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 17 1/2" x 9" x 1" thick.
- 3 1/2 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery