Jody Dole Photography, Barn, Bushnell Farm
Award-winning photographer Jody Dole captures the serenity and soulfulness of rural backroads with images rich in texture and infused with mystery. Tightly cropped and printed in soft sepia tones, this image of a Connecticut barn has a timeless quality – as if the distant past has been miraculously brought into sharp focus. The limited-edition studio print is signed by the photographer.
- 48 1/4" wide x 37 1/8" high.
- Printed on glossy photo paper.
- Set behind a beveled white paper mat.
- Framed in rustic, distressed wood with a deep brown finish and set behind Plexiglas.
- Ready to hang with sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed print overall: 48 1/4" wide x 37 1/8" high
- Image size: 38" wide x 27" high
- Weight 34 lb.
- Prints: Made in USA.
- Frames: Made in Mexico.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.