J.K. Adams USA Artisan Maple Cutting Board
- Online Only
Providing patriotic presentation, this playful all-American prep board is crafted by artisan woodworkers at J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont. Ideal for all kinds of entertaining, it's great for everything from slicing and serving grilled meats and fresh-baked bread to presenting farmstead cheeses or your favorite party appetizers.
- Borrowing the familiar cartographic shape of the USA, this artfully designed wooden cutting board doubles as a serving piece.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, finished with teak oil.
- Solid maple is durable enough to withstand daily use, yet gentle on knife edges.
- Made in the USA by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, famous for finely made wooden kitchenware.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" x 9" x 1/2" thick.
- 1 lb., 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery