J.K. Adams Summit Collection Round Cutting Board
- Online Only
Vermont woodworkers make our round serving board from planks of solid edge-grain maple, an exceptionally knife-friendly wood that is ideal for prep and presentation. Using methods passed down through generations of New England craftspeople, the artisans give the wood an exceptionally smooth finish that highlights the maple’s naturally blonde hue and rich grain.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Inlays at each end create decorative contrast in color and grain.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil to highlight the wood’s natural beauty.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" diam., 1" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
Next Day Delivery