Considered to be a symbol of good luck, a rooster motif sets the tone for classic kitchen décor. Our rooster is lasered engraved on this versatile birch cutting board, perfectly sized for small prep work or serving appetizers.
- Sized for smaller chopping needs, serving fruits and cheeses, or to use as a trivet.
- Convenient hole for hanging.
- Board also makes a handsome presentation piece.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested Russian Birch, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Made by J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchenwares since 1944.
- 10" sq.; 1 3/4" thick.; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in USA.