J.K. Adams Driftwood Bread Board
Artisans make our handled serving board from planks of ash using woodworking methods passed down through generations. Finished to evoke weathered driftwood, the rich edge grain makes a rustic presentation for fresh baguettes, cheeses and hors d’oeuvres. The board is part of J.K. Adam’s 1761 Collection, named in honor of the year the company’s historic hometown of Dorset, Vermont, was incorporated.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American ash, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Inlays at each end create decorative contrast in color and grain.
- Finished with food-safe teak oil, which gives the wood a weathered appearance that resembles natural driftwood.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 6" x 1/2" thick.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.