Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Rejuvenation Jefferson Overhead Schoolhouse Ceiling Light
Graceful lines, balanced proportions and exceptional versatility have made Jefferson a favorite fixture since its introduction in 1915. Our reproduction is crafted with meticulous attention to detail, using solid brass and a hand-blown opalescent glass shade that diffuses the glow. Like the original, it’s an elegant way to illuminate a bedroom or bath, porch or pantry.
- Created by Rejuvenation, a Portland, Oregon, company dedicated to preserving authentic vintage lighting and period architectural details.
- Available in polished nickel or oil-rubbed bronze finish.
- Hardwire only; professional installation recommended.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" diam., 7" high shade; 13" high overall.
- 300W max.
- 4 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dust with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.