Jars Cantine 16-Piece Dinnerware Place Setting
The artistry of master ceramists is evident in every detail of this French stoneware collection—a fresh, modern interpretation of classic 1950s silhouettes. Famous for coaxing rustic warmth from every piece they make, artisans at Jars Céramistes in southern France shape and glaze each piece using an intricate 17-step process to create a unique “crackled” appearance and creamy richness of color.
- Crafted of extremely durable and chip-resistant stoneware.
- Labor-intensive multistep glazing process yields vibrant colors and unique crackled look.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France at the award-winning Jars pottery, founded in 1857.
- Set of 16 includes four each of dinner plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dinner Plate: 10 1/4" diam.
- Salad Plate: 7 3/4" diam.
- Bowl: 7" diam., 23-oz. cap.
- Mug: 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 14.5-oz. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.