Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Jars Cantine 16-Piece Dinnerware Place Setting
The artistry of master ceramists is evident in every detail of this French stoneware collection—a fresh, modern interpretation of classic 1950s silhouettes. Famous for coaxing rustic warmth from every piece they make, artisans at Jars Céramistes in southern France shape and glaze each piece using an intricate 17-step process to create a unique “crackled” appearance and creamy richness of color.
- Crafted of extremely durable and chip-resistant stoneware.
- Labor-intensive multistep glazing process yields vibrant colors and unique crackled look.
- Microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France at the award-winning Jars pottery, founded in 1857.
- Set of 16 includes four each of dinner plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dinner Plate: 10 1/4" diam.
- Salad Plate: 7 3/4" diam.
- Bowl: 7" diam., 23-oz. cap.
- Mug: 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 14.5-oz. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.