Japanese Ice Maker
Create perfectly round ice spheres for cocktails in this compact, extremely well-constructed bar accessory. Square cubes are instantly sculpted into perfect spheres when placed, one at a time, within the mold.
- Makes perfect, 1"-diameter ice balls for mixed drinks.
- Two 8-section plastic ice trays for preparing 2 1/2"-square ice cubes for use with the mold.
- Machined out of heavy, durable anodized aluminum.
- Mold: 2 1/2" diam., 3 1/2“ high.
- Ice Cube Trays: 8 1/4" x 4 1/4“.
- Made in Japan.
- Prepare ice cubes in the included ice trays, then use the mold to shape the cubes into ice spheres.
- The unit will work more efficiently with frequent warm-ups after the initial use.
- Hand-wash and dry, and store in a dry place after use. Do not place in dishwasher.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.