James Nickel & Leather Ottoman
Bold, modern lines and richly contrasting materials create an ottoman that evokes iconic Bauhaus designs. Set atop the sleek geometry of the stainless-steel base, the natural softness of fine leather provides timeless seating that works beautifully in a wide range of settings.
- Leather upholstery creates a rich contrast to the gleaming metal base.
- Frame crafted of gleaming stainless steel.
- Cushion has high-resiliency foam core.
- 23" x 19" x 16" high.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolor leather over time.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from aniline leather. Only the top 5% of hides can be made into aniline leather, making it the finest available. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through. Our ivory leather is an exception to this process; it is semi-aniline dyed, with a layer of pigment applied afterwards.
Upholstery items may take up to 45 - 60 days for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. This item is delivered by our White Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.