Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Mix
Loaded with jalapeño chilies, cheddar cheese and corn kernels, our Southwestern-style cornbread is practically a meal in itself.
- A dense, slightly spicy Southwestern version of an American favorite. Easy to prepare: just add eggs, milk and melted butter, then bake.
- A natural accompaniment to chili con carne and barbecue favorites.
- Also delicious slathered with honey butter and served with a spicy soup or stew.
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Unbleached and unbromated enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid), cornmeal, cheddar cheese powder (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), dried cheddar cheese (cultured milk, salt, enzymes, annatto), infused corn (corn, corn syrup, sunflower oil), brown sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), buttermilk powder, jalapeño pepper, salt, natural flavor, sodium bicarbonate, cayenne pepper.