J.K. Adams Cow Cutting Board
Inspired by a vintage American cutting board, this cow-shaped maple board comes in handy for prep work, serving appetizers or as a playful kitchen accent. It’s made in the USA of North American maple, lightly distressed and stained for an antiqued look.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American maple, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Has a convenient hole for hanging.
- Doubles as a presentation piece.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14” x 9”.
- 5/8" thick.
- 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.