J. A. Henckels crafts its handsome Twin Cuisine knives in Solingen, Germany, using hot drop forging, a traditional process allowing the blade and horizontal tang to be made from one piece of steel. This knife is ideal for effortless mincing, slicing and dicing.
- The Japanese word santoku means “three benefits," a reference to the knife’s fine mincing, slicing and dicing capabilities.
- Knife is hot drop forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel that resists rust and corrosion.
- Hollow-ground depressions on the ice-hardened blade minimize drag and encourage clean, precise cuts.
- Full horizontal tang provides balance and control and is bonded to the handle.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle has a smooth, seamless surface contoured for a comfortable grip.